…congratulations! I’d love to capture this special time in your life where you’ve met someone that you cant possibly live without.
I offer an engagement package at £165, which includes:
– An hour at your venue of choice.
– A USB with a presentation box containing your high resolution edited images with full copyright.
– A guide to posing, and a chance for us to get to know each other a little better
– An online album, which you can choose to share with friends and family.
I promise whole heartedly that this will be FUN! For those who are sceptical that they will not enjoy having their picture taken – I am here to prove you wrong! It is a great chance for you to get to know me, and the camera before the big day.
…I’ve got it covered! A very important day needs attention to detail, a friendly face, and a helping hand.
I offer full day and part day packages…
Part Day – This can cover either bride preparation through to the family pictures after the ceremony, or the ceremony through to the speeches at the wedding breakfast.
Full Day – From bride preparation through to a few dodgy dance moves after the first dance!
These packages both include:
– An initial consultation
– A venue visit prior to the wedding date to run through ideas and break down the timings of the day.
– ME! …a helpful photographer that can take charge of the day, to help the day run as smoothly as possible. I’ve been known to give lifts, sew up dresses, lend out shoes, cut bouquets into a desired shape. I am not only hired to capture your day perfectly, but to be a friendly face, and a helping hand to ensure number 1 – that’s you- is happy and looked after. A happy bride & groom make a happy photographer.
– A USB containing all of your beautiful high resolution edited images from your special day in a lovely presentation box, with full copyright.
– A guarantee, …I have back up equipment in place so that all areas are covered if there are any ‘oops!’ moments.
…its also good to know that I do always keep a backlog of all wedding albums, so if you have any problems with your copy of images – I’ve got it backed up!
– A sneaky peak – I love getting back home and editing my ‘favourite’ stand out images I had taken from the day. I email these to you within 24hrs so that you can check out how gorgeous you and your partner looked on your wedding day.
-An online album, which you can choose to share with friends and family. You can also order the images online through the website to make prints readily available for you and your guests.
– A 8×6 printed picture in a presentation sleeve, so you can be reminded everyday of your perfect day.
A 10% deposit is needed to book the date which is non-refundable, travel outside of Coventry is charged at 0.40p per mile.
I do offer luxury albums in all shapes/sizes & styles. Please ask for a PDF brochure for me to email to you.
If you wish to have your photographs printed in a frame, on a canvas, as a thank you card, on a tshirt, mug or place mat I can help. All you need to do is ask and I can quote for you.
Nothing is too much trouble. Please Contact me to get a full price list.
Expecting a new member of the family?
…I’d be delighted to capture this special time.
I offer a photo-shoot in the comfort of your own home: 1hr for £150 or 30mins £75. Other family members are more than welcome to join in on the shoot. I love natural photography, and capturing a family all wrapped up in each other makes the perfect picture.
What do you get?
You will receive a sneak peak of pictures the same day of the shoot, and approximately within a week you will receive a USB of all the edited images.
I take on any ideas you may have, and would recommend a few cute outfit changes!